Garden Shed Happy




It's been about a year since we finished my garden shed and it makes me even happier than I imagined. Sitting on the patio and looking at it or sitting on it's porch with the bees and birds busy around me.



We added a small flower bed this spring and divided plants from other beds to fill it.
I am anxious to get busy on the interior... 




It's not easy to convince your husband that you need more rocks. I did manage to persuade him to build a rain gutter out of the old wood and I added a rain chain and rock splash that I love.
The bird bath is the perfect size... the chickadees enjoy it. 



Heuchara's are one of my new favourite perennials. This one was the only new plant I bought for this bed. It has bloomed continuously since spring and shades the clematis roots.



Last nights sky from my kitchen window lookout. I never tire of the view of my little shed.

Thank you for stopping by. :)

5 comments

  1. Love love love your garden shed Tracy. It is so cute. That view from your kitchen oh my beautiful!
    Happy Weekend.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kris... xo Hope you and your family are well and you're still finding lots of white chippy goodness. :) xo

      Delete
  2. Howdy stranger! Your charming garden shed looks like it's been there for years nestled in the trees and surrounded by flora and fauna. I'd love to have that view to look out on while I'm washing dishes!

    I've though of you often over the months and I hope all is well with you and your family. Enjoy the dwindling days of summer!

    xo, Vickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend! I've thought of you and your little gaggle of growing grand babies often too. In fact, every day when I look at my Monarda patch I think of you! Hope all is well on the Range. xoxo

      Delete
    2. Ooooh, forgot to say thank you!! Yes, it does make doing dishes a little easier with my new view. :)

      Delete

I really appreciate your visit and comments! :)