Fairy Pumpkins Apothecary Jar



Miss M and I have so much fun adding to our Halloween apothecary jar collection. When your assistant and chief advisor is nine years old not every jar has to be scary. We used a $1.00 jar from the dollar store and made the label with help from The Graphics Fairy of course (blank label and pumpkin). I was going for a pumpkin silhouette but Macy insisted on a coloured vintage pumpkin and I think she was right. We filled the jar with the cute little putka pods (from Michaels, with a coupon). One 3.8oz pkg will easily fill 4 jars. Our jars are almost 6" tall including the lid and I did make the label a bit smaller so that more pumpkin would show through.


Update! My new for you 2017 updated Fairy Pumpkins label is available free here.

My free printable labels are
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY PLEASE 


©

If you would like to make your own jar of Fairy Pumpkins please feel free to use our label (for personal use only please). Just click to enlarge for best resolution. We print them on matte photo paper and Modge Podge away. Enjoy!


Linking up to Funky Junk Donna's Saturday Night Special and The Graphics Fairy's Brag Monday.

1 comment

  1. What a cute idea! Your dollar store must have better glassware than mine cause I never see such great stuff in there...just vases. You have a great eye and a darling helper to think up such cute stuff!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your visit and comments! :)