Crochet Halloween Blanket - Free Pattern






If you love to crochet and love Halloween you too need a Halloween lap blanket. I used this wonderful free pattern that I found on trusty Pinterest. It is a pattern that  is easy enough for a beginner crochet queen and you can work the stripes in any way you choose. Bonita gives it two thumbs up.





CLICK HERE FOR PATTERN



48" x 56"

I made my blanket a bit larger than the pattern size, but it is easy to make any size you like with the instructions on the pattern. I used Bernat Premium yarn, in black, dark and medium grey, and cream, available at Walmart. I used Red Heart Super Saver in carrot, also from Walmart. If I remember correctly I used two skeins each of black and dark grey and one each of the others. I used the light grey for a simple picot edging.

Happy Halloween Crochet!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments

  1. Hi Tracy. So cute. Wish I could crochet! Happy Sunday have a great start to the new week.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kris. Oooh, there are so many wonderful things you could crochet in white... :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love your choice of colors, Tracy! I suppose you whipped it up in just a day or two. I'm still working on the granny square afghan I started last spring and now I'm going to measure it to see if I'm even close to the size you made your lap afghan. I REALLY hope I don't have to make any more squares! I see Bonita is well stocked with all her potions nearby and her remote right at her bony fingertips. I'm guessing you have to watch whatever program she chooses. :o)

    Thanks so much for sharing and have great week!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I still outweigh Bonita so I can get that remote out her bony fingers quite easily. ;) Oh gosh, I'll have to send you a picture of the granny square afghan I made for Mace. Thought it should be a bit long to cover her lengthy self. It pretty much covers a football field. Less is more as they say. xoxo

      Delete
  3. I would like to know where I can get this fabulous pattern...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click on the Original Pattern Source link below the small photo it will take you directly to the pattern. 😊

      Delete
    2. i cant find the pattern does anyone have it please

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many ch did you end up with to relâche 48 inches?

    Thanks much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia, so sorry... I haven't been getting notices of comments. My blanket is packed away but I will dig it out and count as I'm not sure.

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for the support! :)
    -Owner/Creator Missed Stitches Crochet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelly, don't know how I missed your comment. You are most welcome... I think my rendition of your blanket is my most pinned pin. Love, love it... thank YOU! :)

      Delete
  7. I would love to have the pattern for the Halloween Lap Blanket, but cannot find the pattern... Can you help? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your visit and comments! :)