Vintage Style Halloween Labels

 
I love look of the 1920's - 1930's paper mache style pumpkins but the real antique ones are not in my budget. I have 'upped my orange' in my Halloween labels this fall with this set. I used genuine art from the 1900's; the labels have a bit of a modern touch but still have that antique vibe.


 For kitchen decor just use an empty tin can. I wrapped mine with some leftover wallpaper but kraft paper would work well too. If you're super crafty you could rust a tin can and use that. 
 
My leftover beige owl paper was calling me.
 


 
This Broom Balm label fits an antique medicine jar perfectly. Keeping an eye on it is my paternal great grandmother's sister and her husband. No photo is safe from a little photo edit at our house. Labels are available in my shop (link in post).

 

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your visit and comments! :)